Winner of Men's Health Grooming Awards - Best Pre Shave Treatment
Out of stock
Using exceptional ingredients that lubricate and moisturise you will find your shave is smoother, more comfortable and your skin is less irritated.
- Prepares, soothes, moisturises and protects the skin prior to shaving
- Can be used under shave cream/lather to prevent dryness of skin
- Provides and excellent moisturising barrier between skin and razor blade
- Grape and Sunflower Seed oils are high in Vitamin E, light, easily absorbed and non-sticky.
- Wheat germ Oil is high in antioxidant vitamins A, D and E which improve circulation within skin and are anti aging.
- Jojoba Oil is highly absorbent and contains a wax which mimics collagen of skin (anti-aging).
- Avocado oil – high in antioxidants, prevents dryness and dehydration of skin.
- Black Sesame oil is a great skin rejuvenator and razor burn protector. Contains phytate, the most powerful antioxidant in nature.
- Borage oil –regenerates and stimulates the skin, contains GLA which reduces irritation, itch and roughness of skin.
- Ideally shave after a warm bath or shower, you may also apply a damp, warm towel to the face prior to shaving.
- Apply pre shave oil and work into the skin and beard to soften and prepare the skin and beard for your shave.
- Apply shave cream as normal, gently shave with the grain and rinse your razor regularly throughout for a smooth and comfortable shave.
- Rinse and follow up with Gentlemen’s Tonic Aftershave Cream for a perfect finish.