Out of stock
Argan oil has been documented since the 13th century as an oil that nourishes hair, skin and nails.
Argan Oil is not only used as an anti-aging agent, but is suitable for skin prone to psoriasis, eczema, acne and chicken pox. It is also said to reduce scaring .
Argan Oil is extremely rich in vitamin E, carotenes, squalene and has 80% unsaturated fatty acids.
As the fruit of the Argan tree is a nut, anybody with nut allergies should take precautions.
– Softens skin and noticeably reduces wrinkles.
– Protein rich shown to tighten the skin and protect elasticity.
– Helps skin to restore damage caused by pollution, sun, tobacco, etc.
– Reduces skin irritation and redness.
– Possesses a sebum regulating action for oily skin.
– Easily absorbed into the skin.
– Helps repair brittle damaged hair.
– Stops hair frizzing
Directions for Use
– Use as a moisturiser and nourishing oil for the face, use morning and night as you would a moisturiser, wiping off any excess with a tissue.
– For use as an aid for relieving psoriasis, eczema, acne and chicken pox, cover the infected areas liberally with Argan Oil three to four times a day.
– To condition and strengthen hair, rub a few drops of Argan Oil onto the hair and scalp, leave for up to 20 minutes.
– Leading hair colourists are adding six to seven drops of Moroccan Natural Argan Oil to the colour preparation to ‘fix’ the colour and help to prevent ‘fading’ Apply morning and evening to clean face and neck to moisturize skin
There are no reviews yet, would you like to submit yours?