Refining Beard Oil
Men's Health Grooming Award Winner for Shave
Use as needed – a little goes a long way!
- Aloe Vera: Moisturizer; promotes skin healing and helps restore pH balance. Aids in preventing itching and flakes.
- Sunflower Oil: Conditions hair, helps prevent breakage. High in gamma alpha lineolic acid (GLA) to volumize and thicken beard.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Rich in Vitamins A, B & E. A natural emollient, it penetrates and strengthens the hair shaft.
- Avocado Oils: Easily absorbs into cuticle without weighing hair down. High in Vitamin E to strengthen hair shaft and prevent breakage.
- Jojoba Oil: Easily absorbs into beard to hydrate, soften and condition. Helps repair damaged hair.
When using Gnarly Sheen Beard Oil with Beard Wash and Beard Control, try this procedure created by staff beard connoisseur, Blake Bennison:
1. Work a quarter-size amount of Billy Jealousy Beard Wash into a good lather and apply it to the soaking wet beard. Massage in circular motions for about 20 seconds before rinsing.
2. Towel dry and comb the beard before applying a dime to nickel-size amount of Beard Control. With your hands, work it evenly through the beard before combing through again to evenly distribute the product and lay down the hairs.
3. TWO DROPS OF OIL IS PLENTY! The most difficult part of getting guys to enjoy an oil is to getting them to use it in moderation. Two drops worked in evenly and combed through will give a really nice soft feel and just the right amount of shine without looking greasy.